Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last Wednesday

On Wednesday, Sienna and I ventured off to Hyvee 1st thing in the morning to get some items for her birthday party. Since we were there before 8, I thought it would be nice to have some breakfast just the two of us. Hyvee has some really good breakfast food. Sienna ate 1/2 pancake and sausage while I had the other 1/2 and some eggs. While we were there, Sienna made more new friends with the other people who were having breakfast. She I believed waved at everyone in the eating area:)

After our shopping was complete, we made her cupcakes for her school party. We made enough however for the party, March of Dime bake sale, and also some for Joey's office. That night we had dinner with our friends the Fowlers since last year we had lunch with them 2 days before Sienna was due:)

Another WONDERFUL day!

No comments: