So I feel like I have been neglecting the blog a little bit lately but we have been so busy I can barely keep the days straight. The end of the year is always busy for Joey trying to make sure everyone is on track to be eligible. I however have been picking up some extra shifts in the NICU since we are so busy.
We put a for sale sign in front of our house a couple of weeks ago and within two weeks we had 2 offers. One we did not accept since it was a little on the low side but the other is still in the running. We hope to sell it soon so we can start working on building out at Old Hawthorne soon. We met with a builder this past week which makes it a little more real but exciting. I am sure it will be an interesting process building a house while in school and with a 1 year old:)
I am heading to Salina next week to see my family and for Mom's birthday. I can't wait for the family to see how big Sienna is getting and all of her new tricks. Bayleigh has her 5th grade program when we are there so we can attend and send her off to middle school next year:) Joey's mom is also coming the next week so she will also be able to get a little Sienna time in.
Summer is approaching fast and we will be busy!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We can't wait for you two to come ! I am counting down the days. Drive safely!
Post a Comment