Yes I know that this is close to a week old but I just realized that I did not blog about Father's Day this year.
Since it was a Sunday, I was blessed to work this Father's Day. I was hoping that it was the week before when we were on vacation but I decided to do something extra special for Joey. Bayleigh was in town for volleyball camp so Joey was going to be able to spend the day with 2 of his favorite girls:) I arranged for a babysitter to surprise Joey and come over at 12 so that Joey could go and play golf with some friends. I called our friend Drew up to see if he could set up a tee time at Old Hawthorne. Drew (my secret partner in crime) was nice and got the tee time set. Joey was super excited about the present and had a great time with the boys on the course.
This was a small something but I am glad that Joey had a great time!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment