I can't believe it is June already. Summer is officially here and I can't wait for the pool. Sienna and I plan on heading there on Thursday to start on our summer tan:)We tried to head there on Tuesday but they were closed for the day. These next few weeks are going to be crazy and I think the craziness ends in August. We are heading to Salt Lake City next week. Joey has his national convention and since I have family in SLC Sienna and I are tagging along. The weather there is supposed to be perfect(70-75) the whole trip. I am excited to have some time off of work and go on a little family trip.
After we get back, Bayleigh comes to spend the week with us. She is going to go to VB camp at Mizzou and also get some Sienna time in. Next up is Joey's golf tourney and then at the end of the month Billy, Robyn, Jackson, and Arrah are coming to visit.
The month is jammed packed full of family fun!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment