As you can see by the title it has been lots of fun in our house these past 10 days. Sienna was the first to start with a runny nose and cough. Well after a weekend of being coughed on, Joey and I started up with our congestion and cough. Monday Sienna had to leave daycare early because she was running a fever. I had to leave work early too and we spent the rest of the day taking naps and resting. Tuesday we headed to see Dr. Drass where she saw that she had an ear infection. That day Sienna has started to throw up. The antibiotic caused her to have uncontrollable diarrhea which this all started to happen after Joey left with the volleyball team for the week. Sienna and I got some "quality" mother/daughter time in and let's just say that I have a new found respect for single parents because after taking care of her sick for 3 days by myself I felt like I needed a vacation:)
We are all starting to clear up and feel much better!
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment