Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sienna is 20 months!

Sienna turned 20 months on Thursday and we got to spend it at home with an ear infection. She continues to amaze us and make us laugh on a daily basis. Here are some highlights of the month!
  • Talk, talk, talk! Sienna's vocabulary continues to grow leaps and bounds every month. She still talks in 4/5 word sentences. Her new phrases this month are: be right back mom and no I do it (said quite often).
  • Loves to sing! I have been singing Christmas songs to her all month long and she loves to belt out some jingle bells and walks around jingling her bow with bells:)
  • Now talks in 3rd person. This just started recently but everything is "Mom, Sienna wants....", "Mom. Sienna is tired", "Mom, Sienna's babies need a bottle". When I ask her do you want something she replies no mom Sienna does:) I guess she thinks she is that cool to go 3rd person on me.
  • She got weighed at the doctor's office the other day and fully clothed she only weighed 23.6 lbs. Yes she is quite the little peanut!
  • We might be in size 3 diapers forever. So Sienna started wearing size 3 diapers early last year and we are still in them:)
  • Sienna is in 18 month pants and just started wearing 24 month shirts. She has a longer torso so the 18 month shirts are starting to get a little short:)
  • Lately Sienna would rather sleep in the queen size spare bedroom than her own bed. We changed her crib over to a toddler bed last night so we will have to see!
  • Becoming more of a picky eater than we would like. Sienna still will eat about everything but lately she does not like her veggies as much. I am going to start "hiding" them again in our food so she will never know:)

I am simply amazed that she is already 20 months and really starting to look like a little girl and not a baby anymore:)

No comments: