Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sienna and Mommy time

Joey headed to Dallas on Thursday so Sienna and I had a little Mommy and me time. On thursday we headed out to see the new Parcell house. Sienna LOVES Jorah and they play so good together that we try often to schedule playdates. Their new house is really nice and they have lots of land so Sienna enjoyed running around:)

Friday we headed to the gym where Sienna got to have more Jorah time. After Wilson's we went to lunch with Jill and Tory. Sienna loves acting like she is a "big" girl. The funny thing was that after lunch we were getting in the car, I buckled her in and by the time I walked around the car and got in she was already asleep:) She and I took a nice nap and then headed to see the Smith's new house at Old Hawthorne. Their house is amazing and it just makes me want to move to Old Hawthorne now:) That night for dinner we stopped at taqueria for a treat and then headed home for bed.

I enjoy my little alone time with Sienna. It really makes me appreciate being a Mommy!

No comments: