Sunday, March 27, 2011
Crazy Busy Week
This past week has been totally crazy and we have not spent a single night at home since last Sunday. Here is a recap: Monday-Well of course was the big 31 birthday so after work we headed to Taqueria for a little brithday dinner. Tiff and Jennifer from work went with Joey, Sienna, and myself. It was good time with good friends:) Tuesday-Was the big date night:) Joey and I headed to Sake for dinner before heading the the Cirque Imagination show at Jesse Hall. Sienna got to hang out with Carla and go to the baseball game and Carla even put her to bed:) They made a bet that she had to sleep all night long and it worked. She slept until 8:30 the next morning!!! Wednesday- We headed to Stephens Park to go for a walk/run. Sienna had fun watching the "puppies" pass by. Then we had lunch with Laura. That night Joey and I had a recruiting dinner that Coach Pinkel hosted. Denaye came over to watch Sienna where they played lots of golf in the back yard. Thursday-Was tax day for us! We dropped Sienna off at the Baltyn's and she got some Sydney and Molli time in while we figured out if we got money back or would have to pay in. Good news we get $$ back! Sienna had a BLAST with the girls and I think everyone was worn out by the end of the night. Friday-Crappy weather rolled in and it got cold. Sienna and I went to eat breakfast with Joey and then headed to Wilson's. Then Sienna and I had movie afternoon and snuggled on the couch. For happy hour, we headed to Houlihans where we celebrated some of the NICU nurses who are leaving. Saturday- I went to work and Joey and Sienna had a shopping day. They only made it to Macy's and Old Navy but got somre really good bargains. taqueria was making Posole so of course we needed some. After work some of us met Joey and Sienna there and feasted on some food! All in all it was a good but busy week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment