Even if there was not the best sales, we still had fun as a family and came home with some neat items.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Shopping at the Lake
Since it is Spring Break this week Joey, Sienna and I headed to the Lake to get some shopping done. I thought since it was spring break they might have some really good sales and also it would be a prefect time to pick up some presents for Sienna. Let's just say that Sienna will not be going naked this spring/summer:) She got some really cute clothes and a couple pair of shoes from the NIKE outlet. Joey also got the hook up and came home with several new suit shirts. I just got some new scrub pants but also did not hit up very many shops because Sienna was done pretty early on in the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment