Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lylah and Sienna

On Wednesday, Sienna and I traveled to Moberly to drop off food for the Shannon family and to meet Baby Bella:) Sienna was very excited to see the baby but she really wanted to play with Lylah. The two are only about 3 1/2 months apart but never had played together. To say that least, they had a blast. We played outside with chalk, bounced on the trampoline, went for a walk, and explored around the yard. We were only going to stay for a bit but ended up being there for over 2 hours! At the end, Lylah wanted to go home with us or Sienna was going to switch families:)

Dot and I promised that we are going to get the girls together more so that they can play!

1 comment:

Dot Shannon said...

The girls were so sweet playing together. I just loved seeing them interact. They totally fed of each other. Can't wait for our next playdate.