Well the date has been set, Sienna will be making her arrival on April 9th! We are being induced that day if she does not decide to come earlier than that (let's hope not since we prefer her to stay in as long as possible). We got a letter yesterday from the doctor's office that we have to arrive at 6am at the hospital. Joey believes that is just a little bit too early but I guess the earlier the better.
We started week 33 on Friday and everything still is going good. She is still active but not too much that I am losing sleep or she wakes me up out of a sleep. Joey still loves to feel her move and likes to talk to her everynight. Sometimes Sienna gets a hello when he comes home from work before I get one! I will have to work on putting a stop to that:)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was stopping by to see how u and the baby are doing!!
why are you getting induced??
Sienna is coming on the 9th due to scheduling conflicts on both sides.
Post a Comment