Last night Joey and I attend the 5th annual First Pitch Celebration. This event is kind of like a kick off to Mizzou Baseball Season. We attend every year and have a great time.
Joey decided to buy Sienna her first signed baseball. On the silent auction table, there was selection of baseballs signed by current and past baseball players. So Joey decided to start bidding on the Willie Mays and Yogi Beara ball. Being a Yankee fan, I was voting on the Yogi Beara ball:) Joey started to play this bidding war with another guy there who was bidding on the same items. By the end, the other guy really wanted the Willie Mays ball more and we ended up winning the Yogi Beara ball!!! After the celebration was over, I had to call my dad to let him know that we bought Sienna her first baseball and even bought the best kind- a signed YANKEE ball!!!!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see Sienna in her pinstripes!
Too cute!! I can totally see both of you going after the bid!!
Post a Comment