So today I had plans to head to our favorite Mexican restaurant with a couple of girls from work. I craved Mexican all morning long and kept thinking about what I would order. Well when they arrived to get me, they said that they wanted to head to another restaurant instead. I was disappointed but when we got to the restaurant we were not there to eat lunch but rather it was a surprise baby shower!!!
Thanks to Jennifer and Sarah, they were throwing a baby shower for me and also the other nurse who is due 2 days before I am. We enjoyed lunch together, opened presents, and also ate some yummy cupcakes for dessert. Sienna got some really cool items and some super cute outfits. She also got her first pair of high heels. I am going to take a pic and put it up later so everyone can see.
I had lots of fun and I am very grateful to everyone for the presents and surprise!!!
THANK YOU JENNIFER AND SARAH!!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment