I have made it back from Kansas after going to visit my family for the week. Bayleigh had her big #10 birthday on Wednesday and I got to attend her birthday party at school. She had a pizza party at lunchtime and then we had the famous Sue Utterback cake. I am telling you that Sue Utterback cake might be the best cake I have ever tasted. The best part was that Megan had one for Bayleigh's school party and then one for the family party later that night. So I was blessed by eating it twice that day:)
Hudson is really growing. He continues to make all of us laugh and sometimes had the funniest expressions on his face. I tried to take pics of him when I was there but he has his eyes closed in almost all the pics:) I did get a couple of pics of Bayleigh and Hudson and will post them later!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment