Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Last couple of days

Nothing too exciting has been going on in the Scogin household these last couple of days. I stayed home from work on Saturday because I did not feel well at all. I think I had the 24 flu bug but did not want to get the babies in the NICU sick so I aired on the safe side and rested. Joey and I watched movies most of the day and just relaxed. I had to work on Sunday and Monday which once again the NICU is full of babies. When I left yesterday we had over 30 babies admitted and the transport team was out getting another one. Other nurses have said that we have never been this busy this time of year for a really long time. Joey was super nice and made a fabulous dinner for us Monday night and then we cashed in early since we were both so tired:)

Tonight is Lamaze #2 so I will post about our experience tomorrow!

No comments: