So since I was stressed out today and did not want to hang around the house and wait for the doctor's office to call, I decided to head to the mall to get Bayleigh her birthday present. The bad thing was that Target and Children's Place were having a big sale and I just could not help myself. I got Sienna some new summer outfits at Target that are super cute and super cheap. I walked by Children's Place and there was a huge sign that said $4.99 sale so I stopped to see what they had. I got Sienna some more super cute outfits for next winter. I did not buy one thing today that was regular price and some things were 90% off!
Let's just say that when I stopped by Joey's office to show him what I got, he just rolled his eyes when I walked in with my 3 bags:) But honey, it was all on sale!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And don't forget to add: "see all the money I saved you!"
Post a Comment