So I thought I would share the latest funny thing that came out of Joey's mouth this week. As you saw previously Joey was confused about what a bottle brush was that since it was called a nipple scrubber on the package.
This week he asked if I was still putting that "belly jelly" on my stomach. At first I had no idea was he was talking about so I asked him to clarify. He said you know that stuff from the commercials that pregnant woman put so they don't get stretch marks. I said you mean cocoa butter lotion? He said yeah that is what he was talking about and then had a quick laugh at himself since he called it belly jelly.
Oh just think we have 11 more weeks of fun saying to be said!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Freaking hilarious!! I can't wait to hear what else he has to say!!! Just wait tile the delivery and I am sure that he will have some funny ones then! Hope you are having a good night.
Post a Comment