Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pics from San Antonio

Well it took me a few days but here are some pics from the bowl trip. We had lots of fun!!!!


Joey and I at the Alumni social hour


Here we are all dressed up for the Alamo Ball we attended


Here is the MU group at the ball.



Joey on the Riverwalk at Landry's were we had lunch one day


MU warming up before the game. This pic is the view from the suite where we watched the game


Joey and I in the suite during the game



Joey on the field after the win and before the trophy ceremony


Joey and I on the field after the game


MU Tigers 2008 Alamo Champs!!!

3 comments:

Hairston said...

hey could you please send me pics from the bowl, at least the ones from sea world. i know you all got some cool ones.

thanks!

The Stoner Family said...

Love the new background!!!

Scogin Family said...

Joey is going to email out the link to snapfish where he is downloading them sometime this week so he can share all 700 pics he took:)