Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year's (well 2 days late)

Since I was not going to be able to enjoy some beverages this New Year's I had an idea to go bowling instead. There were 12 of us who went to ring in the New Year bowling style. The guys of course wanted to have a competition between the boys and girls. Well I am happy to announce that not only did we beat them once we actually beat them TWICE!!! After the 2 defeats we decided on couples competition and Joey and I barely won. I bowled a turkey (which is 2 strikes in a row) on the 10th frame to seal the deal.

We had lots of fun bowling and enjoyed the company. THANKS to everyone for joining us!!! It was a perfect way to ring in the New Year and might become a Scogin tradition!


Our last pic in 2008



Kat after she bowled a strike!

Christin was on fire the 2nd game! This is after her turkey!!



Carla and Chris


The WINNING team minus Christin:)


Here is our 1st pic of 2009!

1 comment:

The Stoner Family said...

Hey where was I during the girl picture!!! :)