Joey and I had an appointment with Dr. Morse this morning. It had been 5 weeks since our last appointment (we had to work around the holidays and the bowl schedule) and it seemed like forever ago. Everything looks great. She measured my belly and listened to Sienna's heartbeat. Her heartbeat sounded strong and I mentioned that we have been listening to her too at home with my stethscope. Since we turn 27 weeks tomorrow, I will start going every 2 weeks now until I am 34-35 weeks along. So the next appointment is Jan. 22 where I will get the glucose tolerance test and also my Rhogam shot (ouch!).
Oh I almost forgot to mention that this time I gained 4 pounds which bring the magic total to 9 for the pregnancy. Dr. Morse said that it is normal to gain a pound or so every week the last 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment