Thursday was Sienna's 3 week old birthday. Both Joey and I cannot believe it has been 3 weeks since we were at the hospital:) She continues to be a fantastic baby and very content. She is starting to be awake more often and loves to listen as someone talks to her. Her facial expressions sometimes are priceless and I have found that she smiles alot around her 4 am feeding:) Her umbilical cord finally fell off on Thursday so she was able to take her 1st big girl bath last night. She loves the bath and it wipes her out for the rest of the night. Here are some pics that we took for her 3 week birthday and from her 1st big girl bath (where we caught a smile out of her). Megan (Mimi) continues to love up on Sienna and Sienna along with Mommy and Daddy are loving having her here.


We got this outfit at the lake. It says love me on the front and I love you on the back. It was too cute to pass up:)
Check out those lips again:)
I am ready for my bath!
Her 1st big girl bath! The last pic is of her after she was done. As you can see she is only willing to open 1 eye for the pic.
2 comments:
I want to hold that little, sweet, chubby baby sooooo bad!! She is soooo squeezable and sweet!!
Can't wait for July!
I am glad you found so many great bargains! I need to go there sometime...I haven't been yet. But maybe that is a good thing. I am sad I missed your visit! Did you come up to level two at all? I tried nursing Elden last week and nothing happened and he was struggling with his bottles so I never tried again. Well, I tried for the first time this afternoon and he did pretty well!! I don't know how much he got (probably not 40 cc's). He did do very well on his bottle after that. 40 cc's in 18 minutes. Maybe I'll get to see you again before I leave. (I hope I can leave in two weeks!)
Post a Comment