Friday, May 8, 2009
I have an overeater
So lately Sienna has been getting sick on a more regular basis. I was starting to think that she had some reflux problem and started to get worried. Well on Wednesday after getting sick at every other feeding, I called Dr. Drass's office to schedule an appointment. The good part was that we were able to get in that day. After visiting with Dr. Drass about our problem and having her look at Sienna, we determined that she is overeating. I am producing a lot of milk so we have to limit how long she can nurse on each side. As a result I have noticed that she is eating more often but getting less sick. I am just happy that she does not have any refluxing that would need medication. She did get weighed at the appointment and the big girl is 9lbs 6 oz!! As you can see she does not miss any meals:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment