Friday, May 8, 2009
My latest doctor's appointment
Yesterday was my follow up appointment with Dr. Morse. It was kind of weird to head to the office and not be pregnant:) I walked in and the whole lobby was filled with pregnant women and some looked like they could pop right there. It made me miss being pregnant:( My appointment went well. I am happy to say that I have lost all 20 lbs that I put on during pregnancy and then 2 more on top of that!! I got the ok to start gradually exercise back in!! There will be no ab crunches yet ( 2 more weeks) but I am able to start weight training and jogging/running. Dr. Morse was sad that Sienna was not there with me (she went to work with Joey and hung out with him) and wants to see pics when I come back in 4 more weeks for another follow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment