Friday, May 1, 2009

Yeah Mimi is here!

My sister Megan (Sienna calls her Mimi) arrived on Monday for the week! Both Joey and I are super excited that she is here and we are both loving having an extra hand around the house. Sienna is loving having Mimi around and loves getting some Mimi time in:)

3 comments:

A said...

Wow...Sienna is talking already!!! She must be a super-baby!! But really, glad yall are doing well and having fun with that sweet baby girl!!!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Yeah! I am glad that your sister is there. That will be wonderful. The NICU is OVERFLOWING and the well baby nursery is crazy too! 20 babies I heard in there! Elden is 4 pounds 8.1 ounces now!

Adam & Jennifer said...

lol that is funny that is what Caleb has always called tiff when he was younger he couldnt say tiffany it came out mimi and stuck....Sienna is adorable! cant wait to meet her