Wednesday, May 13, 2009

God bless Joey!!

So Sienna has changed her sleeping patterns lately. Within the last week, she has not wanted to go to bed. She will be extremely overtired and we try everything in the book to get her to sleep at night but no such luck. On Monday night she woke from her afternoon nap at 4 pm and we started our bed routine at 8 pm for the little angel not to actually fall asleep until 1:15 am!!! Yes that was a very bad night and I was dead tired on Tuesday.

Last night however I had bookclub so Joey was going to be in charge for a bit. I told him that I would try to be home around 8:15 or 8:30 so we can start tackling the bed routine. I texted him at 8 and he said all was well and not to rush home on their account. So when I got home at 8:45, Joey was playing video games and Sienna was asleep. He said that he put her down around 7:45 and she went to sleep with no problems! This was quite the relieve since she woke up at 10:30, 1, and 3:30 to eat and went right back to bed with no problems!! The best part is that she slept until 8:30 today:)

I think I might start calling Joey the sleep whisper:)

No comments: