Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blogging from Salina

Well I made it yesterday to Salina after working a 12 hour night shift. I got off work at 7am on Monday morning and since we were not busy at all that night I was starting to feel the sleepiness come on about 3:30. I decided to come home and sleep for a couple of hours before making the 4 hour trip to Salina. Boy, I am glad that I did because it was rainy and cloudy the whole way so I definitely would have had troubles staying awake without the nap.

God bless my mom's cooking!!! My mom made a wonderful meal on Monday night which included: turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn casserole, sweet potato casserole, and pumpkin muffins:) It was YUMMY and I was glad to have my mom cook for me:)

Today I spent the morning with Hudson. He is such a happy baby and I love when he first wakes up. It is like it is new morning and he laughs at anything you do or say. Hudson and I played with his toys and even sent Uncle Joey an email. Bayleigh and I then met my mom around 11 to head to Wichita for the day. There we had a girl's lunch and got some shopping in. On the way home we hit the Carter's outlet and I was really sad that I did not know the sex of the baby because there was some REALLY good bargains not to mention all the cute outfits too! I hung out with Megan, Bayleigh, and Hudson tonight and to catch up a bit. Megan cooked me a great dinner so I might go the whole trip without even cooking 1 thing!!! I might just have to come here more often!

Tomorrow I might head to the zoo with Bayleigh's class or help my mom in her classroom. Whatever is in store will be fun!!!

No comments: