Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Joey's Birthday Week

Well Joey turns the big "31" tomorrow so I have been trying to do something everyday to celebrate:)

On Sunday, I only had to work from 7-11pm so Joey and I went out for dinner at his favorite Chinese restaurant. Joey would eat Chinese food all day every day and sometimes I think he should have been born in China:)

Monday, I made dinner for him and we just hung out for the night. On Tuesday, I made dinner again and then also made some cookies for him and then he took the rest to work on Wednesday.

Today, I had a class in the NICU from 8-5 and since Joey is playing softball tomorrow night we decided to head out to dinner tonight instead. We went to CC's Broiler where we feasted on steak and mahi mahi. My steak was fantastic and the good part is that I could not eat it all so I have some for tomorrow too:) Joey had some very tasty mahi mahi and then we could not leave without dessert! When we left I decided that once again my stomach is not as big as my eyes :)

Tomorrow I am making Joey breakfast before he heads to work. We then have our next dr's appointment at 8:45am. Joey's office is taking him to lunch and I am bringing his birthday cake there so everyone can enjoy!

We are going to ask our doc tomorrow if we can have a sneak peek at the baby since it will be Joey's b-day so we will post any pics and also any news if the baby's position is cooperating!

1 comment:

The Stoner Family said...

You should have told me about CCs and I wouldd have let you use the card!!!! Happy Birthday Joey!!!