So we were unlucky and did not get to take a sneak peek at the little one today. Just our luck that the sonogram/ultrasound machine was being serviced today. The bad part was that I layed it on pretty thick to Dr. Morse about how we thought it would be cool to have a pick of the baby on Joey's b-day and she said that she would have if the machine was not being worked on. Both Joey and I were disappointed because we really did not want to wait another 4 1/2 weeks to find out:)
The rest of the appointment went well. I gained another pound bring the total to 3 pounds for the pregnancy. Joey is a little concerned that I have not gained weight but I told him that there is another 23 weeks left so we have some time:) We got to listen to the heartbeat again and Dr. Morse said that everything looks good. We are 17 weeks tomorrow so almost half way there!
We were good and remembered the camera this time. I am attaching a video that we took. It is of the heartbeat. You can definitely tell that my belly is growing!!!There is also a pic of me at the last appointment before the batteries died.
This is me at our 12 week appointment
Here is the video of Dr. Morse listening to the heartbeat!
2 comments:
Awwwww! I soooo miss that sound! The heartbeat is one of the coolest things about those appointments (that is until that sonogram comes along in 4&1/2 weeks)! I hope you're doing well- I think about you lots and lots! I never know when a good time to call is due to your crazy schedule.... but we'll talk soon! You look super cute- and I don't see any belly yet! We love you guys!
Happy Birthday Joe!!
Billy and Robyn
Awww, look at your cute little belly!!! I'm so excited for you! Julie
And..........Happy Birthday Joe!
Post a Comment