Friday, October 17, 2008

I am back in Missouri

So I made it back to Missouri on Thursday night. I enjoyed my trip to Salina and hanging out with my family. I always find it hard to leave Hudson and Bayleigh since they both grow up so fast.

On Wednesday night, Megan and my mom went to their monthly Bunko night. Megan decided that she would ask her Bunko group their opinion on boys names since we are struggling to find the "perfect" one. Well low and behold, my good friend Darci was the only one who came up with a name worth adding to the list. So many thanks!!!

Thursday before I left I went and had lunch with Bayleigh. I would not be able to go back to school now. They only get 20 minutes to eat and that includes the time they leave the classroom, stand in line for their meal, eat, and line back up. I barely got 1/2 of my sandwich ate when the lunch lady was dismissing the table. No wonder so many kids are starving when they get home from school each day:)

Well since it is Friday, this means we are 1 week closer to the due date. Today we are 15 weeks pregnant. I am still having the random acts of getting sick and not feeling well. But, I am beginning to have some more "good" days but still not 100% yet.

Joey is heading to Texas with the volleyball team today and will be back late tonight. He was super nice and took me to breakfast at the Upper Crust before he left. This way we got to spend a little time together. Football plays Texas on ABC tomorrow night at 7pm and also College Gameday will be broadcasting from Austin so it looks like there will be lots of Tigers on the tube tomorrow:)

(p.s. Joey texted me yesterday to let me know that Kirk Herbstreit was in their building yesterday and walked by his office a few times. Wouldn't you know that the day he was in town, I would not be so I missed seeing him. Bummer!!!)

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

Yeah!! You are back!! What are you doing for the game?? Wanna come over?!

Anonymous said...

I wann a see the "name list"!!
What ever happened to Cooper.....wasn't that the name you liked a few years ago??
Love you guys!