Friday, October 10, 2008

Week in review

So I know that I have not blogged for a few days but I have been adjusting to the schedule of working nights. I worked Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night this week so I spent most of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday sleeping. I have not found a perfect place in the house to sleep but I have been so tired lately that I really don't care where I sleep. On Thursday afternoon, the NICU called to see if I would be willing to work Thursday night because they had an increase in babies so I came in to work at 11pm Thursday and I am staying until 7am on Friday. This makes for a pretty busy week:) Joey has been great during this transition. He realized that they only time that we would see each other would be from 5pm-6:30pm when he comes home from work and before I head there. On Wednesday he came home early so we could spend some extra time together!

This weekend is packed with MU athletics. Joey has both volleyball and football recruits on Saturday before the game and then will have honorary coaches during the game. I will actually get to go to the game this weekend and will probably be the only game that I go to at home the rest of the season. On Sunday, volleyball is playing at noon and Joey will have to be at the Hearnes Center by 9am. I am working Sunday night so I will head to the VB game and then home for a nap before heading to work.

I am heading to Salina next week to spend some time with my family since I have not seen them since early August. Hudson is currently walking and saying some more words so maybe I will get him to say Tia or Joey by the end of the week. Bayleigh and my mom are off of school on Monday and Tuesday so we are heading out for girl's day on Tuesday.

Well all my kids in my pod decided to have their alarms go off at the same time so I should head back to work:)

No comments: