Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Look what Bayleigh found in her Poptart box

So last week when I was in Salina, Bayleigh said that she had a present for me. Megan had bought a box of Poptarts and they were doing a NCAA promotion. Each poptart had a different college logo on it. Well apparently they bought the right box because inside her box there was a Missouri one. She saw it and decided that I needed to have it and bring it home to Uncle Joey to see. The best part was the note she wrote on the ziplock bag. It read "Do Not Eat. For Tia. No ?'s" I thought it was super cute:) Here are a few pics of the Mizzou logo!!


Thanks Bayleigh for the Poptart!!! Uncle Joey and I loved it!!

1 comment:

The Stoner Family said...

That is pretty cool. Do they have them in the store? Jarrett would like them b/c he loves pop tarts!!! If Ineed a packing buddy I will let you know. Still way early though:)