Sunday, October 26, 2008

We are back in the saddle!

Well I have to say that it is good to win. The Tigers came out on Saturday night hungry for a win against Colorado and they sure got one. We won 58-0!!! The game was on FSN and while I was unable to attend due to work, I TiVo recorded it. I got to watch the 1st quarter and spotted Joey a couple times on the sidelines:) the best part of playing Colorado was that our good friend Melanie got to come and spend some time with us. She used to be Joey's intern last year but is currently the football coordinator at CU.

I have been working this weekend and Joey has been busy with recruits this weekend. He had one on Saturday before the game and then another Sunday morning.

Joey's birthday week started on Thursday so I have a few tricks up my sleeve for the next week so he better be prepared:)

1 comment:

The Stoner Family said...

Hello!! I miss you! How's it going?? You feeling any better!!