Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today was our Dr's appointment

Today we went our next doctor's appointment. Everything went well and fast. We were in and out of there is about 20 minutes!

I am happy to say that I have only gained 2 pounds this first trimester!! I just had this horrible feeling that the nurse was going to say this outragous number but I was relieved when she only said 2!

Dr. Morse came in and pretty much asked if I had any questions. We talked a little about my "all day" illness and she used the doppler to listen to the heartbeat. She said that everything looks well and she will see us in 4 weeks!

Well we are a little farther along then we thought. At our first doctor's appointment, she said that we were 8 weeks and 2 days so that would make every Wednesday a new week ( I hope that makes sense). Today though she said that after looking more at the blood work and ultrasound we are actually 13 weeks tomorrow. Still means that our due date is April 17!

Last thing is that I fired my camera man, Joey. He wanted to take pics this time walking into the office and then a short video of the heartbeat. Well, I get up this morning get ready and come downstairs. I think maybe I should look to see if he grabbed the camera, well it was sitting in the office so I grabbed it to take with me when I go to pick him up. We are walking into the office building and Joey says "I hope these batteries are good" and it was all down hill from there. He was charging the other batteries at home because the ones in the computer were dead and forgot to put them in the camera bag so we have a camera it just does not work:) We are new at this baby thing so hopefully by the 9 month visit we will have some sort of system down!

No comments: