Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Busy last couple of days

We have been pretty busy these past couple of days at the Scogin House. On Monday night, we headed to the MU Soccer Watch Party at D'Rowes. Soccer won the Big 12 Championship last weekend and is now hosting the first 2 rounds here in Columbia this weekend. There were lots of people at the party but it was good to see the team's excitement. After the watch party, we headed to Tiger Talk at Buffalo Wild Wings. That got over around 8:15-8:30pm

Tuesday I had to attend a class for work from 8-12. Let's just say it was not the most interesting class ever:) I then went to Johnston's Paint so they could help me pick out new colors for the bedrooms. We are getting new carpet upstairs in 1 week so Joey is going to try to paint our bedroom and the new spare bedroom before the installation. That would mean that once we find out what we are having, then the baby's room will be the only room left to paint. Johnston's is always so helpful and picked out some really cool colors. Last night was my bookclub so I went and had some really good food and conversation. I did not get home until after 10 so it was a long day for me:)

No comments: