Saturday, November 15, 2008

Week 19

Well we are entering week 19 and this week the babies sensory development is occuring rapidly. Starting this week according to several books and websites, the baby can hear our voices. This means that all the talking that Joey does to my belly will start paying off this week. Also, I have a couple of CDs that I will start to play when I am laying down or hanging around the house reading.

This week the baby weighs 8 1/2 oz and is 6" long. The little one is really starting to grow and so am I. I am still in the in between stage where maternity clothes are just a little too big but my clothes are a little too tight. I still try to wear as much elastic waistbands as possible. Thank goodness for all those Mizzou sweatpants and warm-up outfits:)

1 comment:

Hairston said...

enjoy regular clothes while you can. i have been out of them for over a month now. i can still fit into windsuits and sweatpants though, what more can a person ask for?! :) can't wait to find out what you all are having. it is very exciting!!