Sunday, November 9, 2008

A busy Sunday!

Well since I was called off last night, I was actually functional and awake for most of the day. Joey had to head to the office early this morning to meet with some volleyball recruit parents. I stayed home and got some errands done around the house. I headed to the volleyball game at 1. We played Oklahoma today. OU is supposed to be pretty good and even beat Texas this year at Texas but today they look horrible! OU could not pass a ball to save their lives and we were just on our game(we ended up sweeping them in 3). We did very well and Lauren Nuckolls had a career high 19 kills for the match.

After the game, I met up with Christin, Jarrett, and Jackson to head to Bright Beginnings Open House. Christin sends Jackson to this daycare and asked if I would be interested in tagging along to see. I was very impressed with Ms. Peg and Ms. Maggie and felt very comfortable with them. They have a great set up and it seems like a great place to bring your baby! I plan on visiting a few more daycare centers within the next 2 weeks to get a feel for what is out there for Baby Scogin.

After the open house, it was time to get ready for work. I only have to work today and then I have my usual 4 days off so I would have to say that it has been a pretty good weekend:)

No comments: