So last night was daylight saving which I used to love since you fall back and get another hour of sleep but this year my thoughts have changed. Since I worked last night, this meant I got to work an extra hour (making the grand total of 14 hours!) and then also all my babies' feeding schedules were all jacked up. I spent the first part of the night figuring out how to rearrange the feeding schedules and the last part of the night watching the clock:) I know it was only 1 hour change but sure did seem like a lot longer. When I got home around 7:45 I was dead tired and just wanted to sleep!!!
I am looking forward to daylight savings in the spring so then my night will be 1 hour shorter!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment