Sunday, November 2, 2008

I have the best husband!!

Well I have to say that Joey has been a lifesaver this past few days!!

Friday, he cooked dinner for me and had it all ready to go so I could just eat and then go straight to work! On Saturday, he did all of the laundry (he was so quiet that I did not even hear him when I was sleeping) and brought me home Taqueria for lunch. Today, he had breakfast ready for me when I got home, when I had a HUGE pregnancy meltdown (which was nothing but at the time I cried like a baby) he rubbed my back, and then took me out to dinner before I left for work. I know this might seem like simple things but they make a HUGE difference when I am working at nights and I appreciate it!

Thanks Joey! You are the best!!!!

2 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

That is very nice:) It really does make a difference when they do something sweet!!

The Barnes Crew said...

Such a nice guy!