Sunday, November 16, 2008
Some people never surprise me
So last night I was at work and I was taking care of a patient with a very unique spelling of a name. So we decided that it would be fun to tell stories about the most unique (well just down right crazy names). One of the residents was listening and told a story about how in med school he has a patient with the name Le-a. He thought it was pronounced Leah but the mom reassured him that the dash was not silent. The patients name was pronounced Ledasha. We all started laughing and he won the prize for best story:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a good one. I have heard some crazy name stories but I think that one tops it.
Boy that one takes the cake!! I love the fact that she didn't even spell it out...just use symbols like Prince!
Post a Comment