Well I would have to say that these past few days have been pretty quiet. On Thursday I spent most of the day doing laundry and picking up the house. My friend Christin came over and we took her kids Jarrett and Jackson to the park in our neighborhood so they could burn some energy off. Jarrett was cute and asked me "Where is your daddy?" I told him in Kansas but then he said "Mr. Joey is in Kansas?" I explained that Mr. Joey is my husband and he was at work. That night Joey and I enjoyed a quiet night of Grey's Anatomy and then off to bed early.
I did not feel all that hot on Friday and am sad to report that I got sick for the 1st time in 12 days. I am hoping it was just a one time thing and this is not the start of round 2 (or 50 I have lost count). I spent the day organizing my closet to fit maternity clothes since my belly seems to be growing a little bit more each week. I also seem to be getting more tired with each day. I honestly could probably sleep for the next 4 months and be perfectly ok with it. I had to head to work to start my 3 nights on in a row.
Saturday the Tigers play K-State for the last home game of the season. The game starts at 6 so I probably will not go to it since I have to be at work by 7. Also, it is only supposed to be 36 degrees at kickoff so I would rather stay home where it will be warm:)
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment