Thursday, November 27, 2008

The family has rolled in for the Holidays

Well it has been a few days since I blogged but that is because my family has been gradually coming in for the holidays. I worked on Monday night and then spent Tuesday sleeping and getting ready for my mom and Bayleigh to arrive. My mom and Bayleigh got to Columbia around 9 pm and we spent the rest of the night catching up and Bayleigh and Joey watched the movie Wall-E.

On Wednesday, we got up and headed to our favorite Mexican restaurant for breakfast:) Joey and I love Taqueria and eat there at least once a week and we now have our families hooked on it too! Megan, Dwayne, Hudson, and Dad arrived around noon. The boys (except Hudson) headed to the golf course to get a round or two in since it was almost 60 degrees on Wednesday:) The girls prepared as much food as we could for our Thanksgiving feast and then Hudson and I took an afternoon nap. That night Bayleigh, Megan, Hudson, Mom, and I headed to the volleyball game and then we and got ice cream afterwards. We all spent the rest of the night having a Wii family tourney and I am happy to report that Megan is the Queen of Bowling, Joey rocks in Pop-A-Shot and I run the table in lawn darts:)

Matthew is coming in from Chicago on Thursday and will make it just in time to eat!

No comments: