Sunday, March 29, 2009

False Alarm

So yesterday was quite an interesting day. I was swamped at work and ran around most of the day and when I got home I was having major labor pains. I called Boone hospital to see what to do and they had me to a few things and call back in about 30 minutes. After 30, I called back and they said to air on the side of caution for me to come in. So Joey and I ran around the house trying to make sure that we had everything we needed. It was quite a funny scene if you would have been looking on the outside. We got to the hospital, checked in and put on the monitors. The nurse came and checked to see if I was dilated any more and I was 2 cm and 50% effaced still. We stayed for about an hour and so and my contractions were not regular and not that strong so after about 1 1/2 hours they went ahead and sent us home.

Joey said that this would be our trial run and next time we will be ready to go!!

1 comment:

The Stoner Family said...

OMG!! Any day now! We can't wait!!!! :)