Well we are officially in week 36 of the pregnancy. I am surprised how fast it has gone but at the same time was telling Joey the other day that I was pregnant all of football and basketball season this year which then makes it seem like I have been pregnant forever:)
I am still feeling fine just tired. This week I might be extra tired since I work Saturday-Tuesday. I am working 4 in a row so I can have Saturday the 21st off for the shower and my birthday:) Some people at work think that I have really popped out this past couple of weeks while others still think that I am not that big and Sienna will be a little girl. We have our next appointment on Thursday and will see what Dr. Morse says. Also, the Peoples family are coming up on Thursday so I made my appointment for later in the day so that Megan and Bayleigh can join Joey and I at the appointment.
My new favorite thing to do is watch my belly at night. Since Sienna is getting to the point where there is little room left to grow the movements that she makes her seem like she is an alien trying to pop out of my belly. At night when I am laying down, the movements are so big my belly will become lop sided and you can tell which side she is laying on and what body parts are what. It is really cool but at the same time pretty strange.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment