Monday, March 23, 2009

Joey rocks with our new camera

Well Hudson is all boy if I do say so. He loves to swing a bat or golf club and every time he sees a ball whether it is a basketball, baseball or just a balloon he goes nuts. This weekend Joey got out our camera and took some awesome pics of him with the bat that he used to hit any ball in sight around. Hudson could have stayed outside all day long playing ball and I am sure Joey could have spent all day long taking pics of him too. In 4 days Joey took almost 200 pics which just means that he will probably take 1000 of Sienna when she arrives and I am thrilled about that since I do not take the best pics in the world:)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Joe is a great photographer!!