It is officially green day! I tried to find a green maternity shirt to wear to work today but all I had was a bluish green but it will have to work. We are spending St. Patrick's Day at work. I am on my 4th day on and thank goodness my last. I am really tired and 4 days on straight at 9 months pregnant I find to be a little much at times:) Joey is spending the day with registration and that has kept him busy the past several weeks. Registration is always a very busy time and thank goodness it is only 2 times a year:)
Tonight we are heading to the Eagles Concert so I hope to be jamming out to Hotel California all night long:) I am sure I will have pics and stories tomorrow!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment