Today we had our latest doctor's appointment. Joey's mom is in town for the week so she got to go to this appointment with us. I have been feeling lots of pressure and was anxious to see if I was dilated or not. Dr. Morse is on vacation this week so I got to see Dr. Jones instead. He was super nice and if I had to have another doctor I would definitely pick him:) So he checked me and I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced! I am not worried about the 2 cm dilated part but the 50% effaced part scared the heck out of me. He said that since I am that far along I might go into early labor within the next week or so. He said that I should start really counting my contractions and sit as often as I can. He asked if I was still working and I am on the schedule for 6 more days so we will have to see:)
As for Sienna she had the hiccups while he was listening to her heartbeat so we heard heartbeat, heartbeat, hiccup, etc. It was quite funny and she was moving too while he was trying to listen. Her heartbeat was running in the 150-160 range but he said most likely due to the movement and hiccups that it was a little bit higher than normal. I actually lost 3 lbs this week but they say that is normal the later in the pregnancy. So they were not concerned about it. I thought it was funny since I have been feeding my face this past week with shower cake, birthday dinner and then we ate Sophia's last night so you know that I ate dessert too:)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
whoa!!! 50% huh??? Yeah, I dont think you are gonna go till 4-9!!! good luck!!! (and push hard :-) )
LOl that is funny i went today and i was 50% effaced and 2 cm dialated too!!!!
Post a Comment