So ever since we found out my progress yesterday, Joey and I have both been a little nervous that Sienna will be here at any moment. Joey was super nice and did lots of little jobs around the house yesterday like laundry, dishes, etc. I even called work and asked for a littler assignment today and this weekend so I did not go into labor:) We were also scared that I would go into labor while Joey was on his way to or from the STL airport dropping his mom off.
Today I have been having contractions about every 45-60 minutes. They are not lasting very long just about 30 seconds or so. I have tried to stay off my feet as much as possible because they seem to come more often when I am up moving around. Joey made it back to Columbia without me going into labor which made us both happy:) My luck Sienna will start making her entrance tomorrow or Sunday when we are supposed to have horrible weather (2-4 inches of snow by Sunday) and Dr. Morse is still on vacation. Let's hope she listens to her parents and just waits until April 9th.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment