Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Let the craziness begin!

So starting today we have 2 jammed packed weeks scheduled. Tomorrow I am getting a prenatal massage (I believed is very well deserved) in the morning, need to go grocery shopping, and clean my house all before the family gets here late Wednesday night. We also have a recruiting dinner at Chris McD's on Wednesday night too:) Thursday consists of maternity pictures taken in the morning, tutoring in the afternoon, doctor appointment at 4:15 and setting up for the garage sale on Friday! My parents will be arriving Friday morning so I will also be getting ready for them. Friday is garage sale in the morning and watching as much March Madness as possible. Saturday is my birthday (yeah #29!!!!) and we have the baby shower at 1 and then hopefully kicking our feet up and watching more basketball that night. All my family will leave on Sunday. Wow what a week!

The following week Joey's mom is visiting from Arizona. She arrives on Monday and leaves Friday. We will be celebrating her birthday on Tuesday and I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday. Joey will be on Spring Break that week so they can hang out while I will have to work on Monday and Tuesday. I am scheduled for an extra shift on Friday but since our census is low I might get cancelled. I will then just work my normal Sat, Sun, Monday shifts:). That is all of week 2!!

My luck all this craziness will send me into early labor and Sienna will arrive early:) If she listens to her mom, she will stay put until the 9th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BDAY AMANDA!!!!
hope u enjoy it!!