Well I know at the beginning of the week I posted about how there was nothing too exciting going on but it seems like the last couple of days have been very hectic:)
On Wednesday, I had a great lunch with my friend Kerry. It was nice to go and sit down and have some girl talk and get some good food. After lunch I spent the rest of the day cleaning and getting ready for Joey's dad to arrive later that day. Joey arrived back to the STL airport around 1:30 and then his dad (Bill) got in about 2:30 so they finally made it to Columbia at 5. Joey was excited to show me all the things that he had bought in NYC for himself, Sienna, and me. We all enjoyed dinner here at the house that night and got caught up.
Thursday Joey went to work for a bit in the morning and then his dad and him went and ran errands. They got back in time for Joey to head to a meeting so Bill and I headed out to shop for a baby mattress. I know that is just what Bill wanted to do with his afternoon so we first stopped at Shakespeare's for lunch to get the shopping experience off on the right foot:) We were unsuccessful in finding a mattress but I did get the rest of my Christmas shopping done and I got a call that the crib and dresser were in! We picked those items up which means that Joey will have some fun projects to do this weekend. On Thursday night was the annual Athletic Department Christmas party. The party was very nice and we had a good time.
Bill took off this morning early (around 5:45 am) since he had a 14 hour drive to Houston where he will stay for a few days until making another 18 hour drive back to Tucson. The driving does not sound like any fun but we wish him safe travels!!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment