Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nothing too exciting

It has been a couple of days since I posted but there has not been too much excitement around the Scogin household.

Joey left for NYC on Monday where he was there to attend the National College Football Hall of Fame banquet. Chase Daniel was accepting a post graduate scholarship and Joey got to go. He got to see some famous football players like Troy Aikman, Lou Holtz, Barry Switzer, etc. It sounded like lots of fun!!! Joey is coming back today and is bringing his dad back to Columbia with him. Bill is in town to pick Joey's truck that he bought from us and drive it back to Arizona. That does not sound like a fun drive:)

I was excited to have our baby bedding arrive on Monday. It only took them 4 days to have it shipped to us. I am heading to Johnston's paint today to have them help me match paint and maybe think of something fun to do with the room:)

Sienna is officially moving like crazy. Before it was just gentle movement that I felt but now it is full on kicking and flipping that I feel. Last night I sat with my hand on my stomach and she was going crazy in there. I hope this is not an indicator for the future:)



p.s. In my original post I forgot to mention my Monday night. I was invited to eat dinner at the Stoner's house for taco night. Christin made some yummy tacos and Jarrett and I made dessert. We put together individual ice cream sandwiches for everyone. I think I have some learning to do since after Jarrett ate all that sugar he was wired for the next 1 hour or so. I made a mental note: NO sugar for Sienna after 5pm:)

2 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

what ice cream cookie cakes with jarrett and the stoners are not exciting!!!!

The Stoner Family said...

Thanks Mr. Joey for the NYC postcards!